Friday, October 21, 2016

5 on friday: me...me...me


(1)

Gingham shirt

The newest edition to my fall wardrobe!!
(and on sale for $12) :O) :O)


a few outfit inspirations....

gingham shirt + dark jeans + leopard flats + monogram necklace:
source: pinterest


with a monogram necklace (on my wish list)

gingham shirt + monogram necklace:
source: pinterest

with a bright vest

I LOVE the combination of navy and fuschia!:
source: pinterest

Gingham + Pink Vest
source: pinterest

Red, White, & Boots by classically-preppy featuring mid rise skinny jeans ❤ liked on PolyvoreJ.Crew blue gingham shirt / J Brand mid rise skinny jeans, $275 / Tory Burch boots / Michael Kors bracelet / White gold stud earrings / J Crew tech accessory / Essie formaldehyde free nail polish:
source: pinterest

with a sweater

navy gingham shirt under a loose grey v-neck sweater, boyfriend jeans, & wedge booties:
source: pinterest


Distressed jeans, lace up boots, gingham shirt and beige cardigan. Cute outfit for fall.
source: pinterest

Mustard & Plaid // fall color combo //:
source: pinterest

with some olive green

Black Gingham and Olive Khakis - LOVE!:
source: pinterest

cargo vest. gingham shirt. leopard flats. Black tote bag:
source: pinterest

I helped Mom pick out a few outfits and we found the cutest olive green military vest and a black/cream striped shirt for her (strike-out for me though!!!) It's on my wish list!!

like the utility vest, and the long top:
source: pinterest



(2)

Winter Coat

After wearing the same Land's End coat for several years (they NEVER wear out!!), I finally bought a new winter coat!! I found this olive green AE coat in my size at Marshalls for $39.99!! Score!!



(3) 


Perks to being unorganized

While fall cleaning cabinets and drawers in the kitchen, I found this jar with a $50 bill in it!! It has been there for months! Yaaa!!! for being unorganized!!! :O)



(4)

Hydrate

This lemon-mint water looks so refreshing! Maybe if I give this a try I'll drink more water!!!! 

source: a bowl full of lemons (instagram)



(5)

Dream house

ok...so I found my DREAM house!!!

source: kristywicks (instagram)




No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...