Friday, April 8, 2016

Our Disney Vacation - Day 6 (Germany & African Outpost)

Epcot World  Showcase

-GERMANY-















Germany is another beautiful country. I always make a point of stopping here to get my favorite snack - something from the caramel shop! YUM! I also hope to try dinner at Biergarten sometime. It sounds delicious (and FUN!)


-AFRICAN OUTPOST-






African Outpost is kind of an add-on to the countries in World Showcase. It's considered the "almost" pavilion of WS. It's a small pit stop between Germany and China, where you can shop, get something cold to drink and take a rest at one of the shaded tables. 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...