Friday, April 8, 2016

Our Disney Vacation 2016 - Day 6 (China, Norway, & Mexico)

Epcot World  Showcase

It was this far into my walk around World Showcase that (a) my feet were KILLING me!! (wrong shoes for all the walking I had done today!) and (b) I was getting a major SUNBURN! So, as you will see from the pictures to follow, my perusing through the countries became an all-I-could-do-to-put-one-foot-in-front-of-the-other walk back to our designated meeting spot! I've made a note to self for next year, I'll cover the rest of the countries by starting in Mexico and going the opposite way!! Here are the pictures I managed to get:

-CHINA-



-NORWAY-








-MEXICO-


NOTHING!!!! :O(



China - I think China is our least visited country in WS. We really have never looked through it at all. Maybe I can add China to our "must explore" list for next year! It looks beautiful and I know we would love to try the food here, because we both LOVE Chinese food!!

Norway - we both love stopping in Norway. We pretty much always get a souvenir from Puffin's Roost gift shop (Helly Hansen merchandise, etc.) We also loved the Maelstrom ride here, which is being replaced with a new Frozen inspired ride this summer. I have a feeling we will be spending even more time in Norway on future vacations and even dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (dinner with the princesses) once baby girl comes on the scene!! 

Mexico - I love Mexico!!! Too bad I was worn out by the time I reached it to get any pictures! Now I have to go back during the Flower & Garden Festival next year!!!! 

I absolutely LOVED being in Disney during the F& GF this year. It wasn't planned, but I was so glad it worked out that way. Everything was gorgeous, and while my pictures somewhat captured it, nothing compares to seeing it all in person. I didn't visit as many of the special food kiosks set up during this time, but being on the Dining Plan, there is just too much to eat to fit in all those extra snacks. The one I did try was delicious! 


Now, finally, on to the rest of Day 6 of our trip.......


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...