Tuesday, January 1, 2013

my year in review 2012

As I looked through my posts from last year, I realized just how much I love having this blog. I love this journal of my life, that I can go back and look through- a record of the big things, and the everyday little things that make me so happy. Here is a little recap of my year in review.

January~
trip to WDW

Peter put down a floor in the attic


February~
A Valentine's Day Bake Sale kicked off our fundraising for the Senior Trip to Disney!!

many Pinterest inspired projects

love how the mantel turned out

love the ledge shelves

and the DIY Zinc Letter
March~
a day at the beach w/Peter

my birthday

my new camera

Dad made me a pineapple cream pie..YUMMMMM

April~
Sunrise Service on Easter Morning

big yardsale fundraiser

May~
Junior Prom 2012

a visit from Logan & Lindsey on Mother's Day (and a crab feast!!!)

Memorial Day Program


June~
Peter turned the BIG 5-0! And we surprised him for the first time ever!

VBS~Mom & I taught Bible School for the first time...what a blessing!

also: went on the Atkins Diet and lost over 10 lbs....
too bad I've gained it all back!! :O(
July~
4th of July

Summer Bucket List-one of my favorite memories of 2012!


Tomatoes galore!!! (Peter's garden did exceedingly well this summer!)

August~
Our trip to Ocean City

the zoo

the park

Lots of Fishing

September~
Amazing butterflies!!!

Annual O's-Yanks Game (and the Orioles big year!!!)

Logan in boat docking contest (second place 28.5 seconds!)

October~
Hurricane Sandy

Mom (Bells Palsy) so thankful she has recovered fully from this!

a trip to the ER for Peter...again thankful!

volleyball marathon~Senior Year

November~
Nathan had ingrown toenail removed.....finally!

A wonderful Thanksgiving w/family!

 a much needed getaway w/Peter

Senior Pictures

 also: our time w/ Aunt Stella & Uncle Louis in hospital before she died.
December~
Nathan's Senior Trip in Disney

New Windows

Logan & Lindsey got engaged on December 21st

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...