Sunday, January 13, 2013

Menu Plan Monday: January 14-20

MPM-Winter
Making dinner was much easier last week, and I have my menu planning to thank for that. I'm even more excited about cooking this week since I not only found a few new recipes to try from Pinterest, but my grocery shopping this week included pretty much everything I'll need to make the meals I've got planned for the next two weeks.
Here's my menu for the upcoming week:
Monday- Crock Pot Ham and Potato Casserole , Corn on the Cob
Tuesday- Chicken Alfredo Pizza, Salad
Wednesday-Chili & Corn Bread
Thursday- Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken, w/Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Friday- Lemon Garlic Shrimp w/Pasta
Saturday- Meatloaf
Sunday- Hot Dogs, Taco Dip w/chips

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...