Monday, August 7, 2017

Stitch Fix #10 - August 2017


Stitch Fix #10 - August 2017

My stylist was Kristina again this month, and I really liked the BoHo style items in this month's fix! 

[one]

Marilyn Schiff Delilah Round Crystal Earrings - $28
Pretty, but I didn't keep. [RETURN]

[two]

Spade & Heart Karoline Dolman Knit Top - $38
I like that she sent me another striped top to try, but it's still that stretchy knit fabric. I'll hold out for a cotton striped top. [RETURN]

[three]

Liverpool Deidra Boot Cut Jeans - $78
I loved these pull-on stule jeans and almost kept them, but they were super long and thought they might not hem nicely. [RETURN]

[four]

Vero Moda Eleanor Embroidery Dress - $58
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress!!!!!! Unfortunately, it didn't look good on me. I love the BoHo style and hope to get more items, especially tops, in this style!! [SADLY RETURN]

[five]

Fun2Fun Dunram Lattice Detail Blouse - $48
This top had that BoHo look as well, and I loved the fit and colors, so this was my one keep this month. [KEEP]


I had another friend sign up under me this month giving me a $25 credit in my account ((((thanks Miriam!!))))
So, with my $20 styling fee applied plus the $25 credit, I only paid $5.54 at check-out.

Thoughts: I am enjoying, Kristina, my stylist. I really loved everything in the box, and feel like the choices are more suitable for my age and style. I loved everything in this fix but only kept 1 of the 5 items! I am still loving Stitch Fix and get very excited when my monthly box arrives!! Can't wait for next month's fix!!

If you decide to sign up for STITCH FIX - please use my referral!!!

9993849


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...