Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Feelin' Fall-y

I was still in summer mode when this rainy nor'easter came through yesterday and got me in the mood for all things pumpkin!!! It's like it was saying good-bye summer---hello FALL! I really hate to see this summer come to an end and am beginning to question if FALL is still my favorite season. Anyway, I had a craving for something pumpkin-y, so it was the perfect time to try Pioneer Woman's recipe for PUMPKIN PIE!!!


~Pumpkin Pie~

2 cups pumpkin
1 14 oz.can sweetened condensed milk
2 eggs
1 T. vanilla
1/4 tsp. ground cloves (I used nutmeg)
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp. ground ginger
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 unbaked pie crust


Recipe: HERE

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...