Wednesday, August 23, 2017

[august day book]


Wednesday
08.23.17

[outside my window]

8-21-17
WOW!!! Just WOW!!
I was hostessing on Monday, but Cameron brought glasses by so we could check it out! It was soooo cool and I was so glad I got to view it (at 3 different stages).
I had guests who flew in from CT for a few nights and flew out to Triple Tree in S.C. on Monday morning to get the best spot possible to view the eclipse. They landed on a grassy field along with hundreds of other fellow pilots. They showed me their pictures the next day before flying back home....A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!
Here's a LINK I'm convinced that there are people who really enjoy life to it's fullest!!! I'm hoping they will share some of their awesome photos with me!

[on my to-do list]

We got Nathan & Kayla moved back ("losing" Weasley and all) but now we are hoping to get them moved in the house asap....clock ticking.....


[ootd]

capris & my Homecoming tee


[in the kitchen]


[favorite quote of the week]
Have you prayed about it as much as you're talked about it?Matthew 21:22 #pray…
need this reminder....daily!!!

[from the Pinterest board]

rock painting....inspirational & spreads joy....I love this new "fad"....
#esvarocks

Family Heart Painted Rock Artbee happy rock #esvarocks
Patriotic Rocks #esvarocksFor the coffee lover - Hand painted stone - coffee lover - morning person - #esvarocks
Rock Painting #esvarocks25+ best ideas about Stone Painting on Pinterest | Rock crafts ...

[one of my favorite things]
little getaways.....time to plan another!

{august}
8/05 - Kayla graduates :O)
8/08 - crew change [go back]
8/10 - Nathan & Kayla move back!!!!!!
8/11 & 8/12 - Homecoming!
8/23 - crew change [home]

{september}
11 days - 9/03 - Logan's Birthday!!
12 days - 9/04 - Labor Day
13 days - 9/05 - Back to School
13 days - 9/05 - crew change [go back]
28  days - 9/20 - crew change [home]
30 days - 9/22 - 1st day of FALL 
38 days - 9/30 - last night at bed & breakfast!!! :O) 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...