Sunday, February 26, 2017

Stitch Fix Review - February 2017

Stitch Fix #4 - February 2017



I always love getting happy mail, especially when it's a Stitch Fix box! It's so exciting to open it up and see what's inside. At first glance, it looked like I had some gotten some really great stuff this month!! 



[1] Classic TOMS in olive - $48

I requested another pair of TOMS and got them! I love the color, and loved them even more when I saw the rest of my box! [keep]


[2] Kut From The Kloth Kate Distressed Boyfriend Jean - $78

Blue jeans were on my list and these were a perfect fit! LOVE!! [keep]


[3] En Creme Aunica Cross Front Hem Knit Top - $34

I asked for a basic white top for layering. My stylist said she couldn't find a white one, but thought I would love this cream colored one. Absolutely! It fits really well and I love the hem detail. [keep]


[4] Papermoon Petrova Floral Back Mixed Material Cardigan - $48

This was my favorite piece! I love this lightweight cardigan, perfect for this time of year and spring/early summer. I really love the floral back - love the colors - olive and rose/coral! Looks awesome layered with the cream top, jeans, and olive TOMS! [keep]


[5] RD Style Sorelle Rain Jacket - $88

Again, I got what requested - a lightweight jacket for spring (anorak style at that) and while I really liked it, I thought $88 was a bit steep. I was ready to say no to this item after trying it on, because it was too tight under the arms, but in the end I exchanged it for a bigger size. I ended up keeping the entire box this month,  as it is much cheaper to keep it all than just a few items [since you get 25% off for buying all 5 items]. I took it to the P.O. on Saturday and had the replacement (that fit!) by Thursday. 
It's very lightweight and super cute! [keep]



Thoughts: I've had the same stylist, Litsa, for all of my shipments so far. I think she tries very hard to find items that I will love and really listens to my requests. I do list quite a few options, as so far, I have not just taken a chance and gotten a surprise box. I may do that in the future, but for now, I am able to come up with a list every month. I highly suggest a style board on Pinterest, because seeing things you would actually wear is a big help when putting your box together.

At first, I thought about just keeping the jeans, top, and cardigan, and returning the jacket and shoes. I can always buy TOMS from their site, and it was more than I would normally pay for a jacket if I were shopping in a store, but of course, I'd much rather get 5 items than 3 when paying pretty much the same amount of money with getting the 25% off. That's where they get you I guess, but somehow I feel like I'm getting a "deal". :O) Also, this month, I had a $25 credit because a friend signed up under me! THANKS!! :O) I also had an almost $50 check from eBates which is like "free" money, so hey, that's $75 off this box! :O) I

 am still super happy with Stitch Fix and can hardly wait to get my March box!!!

If you decide to join Stitch Fix, please use my referral---
9993849




[my stylist fee was taken from my $25 credit - 
so nothing was charged this month until I paid for my box]

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...