Tuesday, February 28, 2017

itunes tuesday


I really, really, really want to go to this concert!!!! 

It's on my bucket list for 2017!


I think I'm in love with this shape from the Silhouette Online Store!


new additions to my playlist.....

(1) Humble & Kind - Tim McGraw
Great song ~ greater words ... incredible message!:

(2) It's Your Love - Faith Hill & Tim McGraw

Tim Mgraw and Faith Hill:

Instagram - Tim McGraw & Faith Hill

Tim McGraw and Faith Hill


(3) 7 Years - Lukas Graham

7 Years - Lukas Graham:


(4) My Church - Maren Morris


My church Maren Morris

Maren Morris – My Church Lyrics | Genius


(5) Closer - The Chainsmokers

Anteprima audio del nuovo singolo dei The Chainsmokers - Closer ft. Halsey, che verrà rilasciato ufficialmente il 29 luglio 2016.

New post on thegirlwiththepoppedcollar



No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...