Friday, December 6, 2013

5 on friday: merry & bright


It's {finally} beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

{one} my holiday chalkboard
{ Pinterest inspired}

{two} the annual Christmas parade
{Nathan}

ho...ho...ho....Merry Christmas!!
{three} our tree
{my pretty new curtains will make an appearance in all future pictures...bye bye summer white!!}
I <3 sitting in the dark with the tree all lit up! :O)

{four} holiday movie watching on our "big" screen
*F*R*O*S*T*Y*
{five} online shopping mega deals!

I posted about my big savings on the Rachael Ray Cookware @ Kohl's online earlier this week....well, I did it again! I ordered a new slipcover for the "old" sofa {that has been moved back into the living room-more on my furniture dilemma later} and a few gifts and I saved a ton of $$$! I got the stuff on sale, minus some Kohl's Cash, 25% off online deal, free shipping, + I earned more Kohl's Cash. The savings is almost too good to be true! I love getting mega deals!! :O)


1 comment:

[darci @ the good life] said...

So glad you joined our little link-up!! Your Christmas chalkboard looks great as does your gorgeous tree!!

Happy weekend!

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...