Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WDW 2012 Highlights- Magic Kingdom & Hollywood Studios

DAY 3
MAGIC KINGDOM

after 5 trips to WDW, I finally opened a park!!!

love this 3D show...

Mickey & Minnie

Mary Poppins

Capt. Jack Sparrow

DOLE WHIP.....YUM!

Peter's first & last ride on Space MT...:O(

my solo morning at MK

dinner at OHANA....Nathan fell in love with the food!

Main Street Electrical Parade


DAY 4
Disney's HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS
lunch @ Pizza Planet

then a little fun in the gameroom....

Tower of Terror

I finaaly talked Nathan into riding...he LOVED it!!!

Waiting for American Idol show to start

that darned cell phone!

Backlot Tour

Toy Story Midway Mania!!!!

took the boat over to Beach Club(where we stayed last year) for dinner at Cape May Cafe'

beautiful ending to our vacation.......

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...