Sunday, February 12, 2012

5Q Friday...Feb 12

1. How often do you shave your legs in the winter? Every other night.
2. Valentine's Day cards for your spouse: funny or romantic? Always romantic, but sometimes I see a funny one I like and give that as well.

3. What are you most looking forward to about spring? Warmer weather {although up until the light snow we got last night, it has been a very mild winter}, and I love the flowers and the beautiful colors!


4. What's your favorite way to pamper yourself? A bubble bath is a must every night, but I also love getting regular manis & pedis!!!
5. Does your tax return go into savings or do you spend it instantly?
What tax return....LOL.

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...