Thursday, June 14, 2018

Summer Getaway - a little Kamry visit

06.12.18

Started off my summer getaway with a night at Lindsey and Kamry's house. I went over on the morning boat and they picked me up. We got a quick breakfast at McD's then headed over to the new library for playgroup. 





You know it's been a great library day when it ends like this!! :O)

There is a really nice playground area in back of the library that Kamry loved too!

Before we left, I signed up for a library card and checked out a book for me and one to read with Kamry. I could see myself sitting on the back deck in their comfy chairs reading a good book, maybe I'll get to do that sometime! 

After library, we had lunch and I hung out with Kamry while Lindsey did a few projects around the house. I took her for a golf cart ride around the neighborhood, and within minutes she was napping! We got a pretty good nap in before we headed back home. We played and played, watched "moobies", and spent quite a bit of time in her pop-up tent. We had planned to do make your own pizza night, but Lindsey's mom brought by a few soft crabs, so I cleaned them and fried them up! Lindsey made a us a pizza too! 



We had the best day!!!! 
I love going there for little visits and spending time with Kamry and the family. 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...