Friday, June 8, 2018

{day book - june 2018}


FRIDAY 
06.08.18

{outside my window}


The weather is gorgeous! 


{on my to-do list}

- work
- hair appt. + pedi
- cook dinner
- plan meals 

{in the kitchen}

I got a Hello Fresh shipment that will make enough meals until Peter comes home! 
On Wednesday, I made Lobster Ravioli & Shrimp [LINK], today, I'm making a chicken dish, 
then I'll make the flat bread recipe on Sunday. :O) YUM!


{favorite quote of the week}
Strand van kunst ik behoefte vitamine zee schoolbord kunst
.....our little trip to the beach is coming just in time!

{from the Pinterest board}

I'm contemplating a diet...hmmmmm.....reading up on the 21 Day Fix but 3 weeks just sounds like the LONGEST TIME EVER!!! I bought the containers, and pinned 100 recipes and ideas, 
so yea, baby steps...

21 Day Fix Quick and Easy Dinners {30 Minutes or Less!}

You’re excited to start the 21 Day Fix, but what’s the first step? This go-to guide has a helpful template, sheet and planner to get you on your way to 21 Day Fix greatness. Read on for more details! 21 Day fix meal Prep // 21 Day Fix Recipe // Autumn Calabrese // meal planning // healthy eating // lose weight fast // weight loss tips // Beachbody // Beachbody Blog

21 Day Fix Meal Plan

21 Day Fix Snack Ideas

MY JUNE CALENDAR


  • 06/08 - pedi + hair appointment
  • 06/09 - hostess
  • 6/11 - hostess
  • 6/12 - visit Lindsey & Kamry <3 + Lois + Denny b-day 
  • 6/13 - crew change --->{{{Ocean City get away!!}}} 
  • 6/15 - Dad's b-day
  • 6/17 - Father's Day + our 35th anniversary <3
  • 6/20 - Nathan's b-day + mom/dad anniversary
  • 6/27 - crew change :O(
  • 6/29 - Peter's birthday!!

Summer means work pretty much every day, with a fun day or get-away added in here and there. I enjoy summer much more than I used to, and look forward to checking off our bucket list, grilling, boat rides, and hanging out with the family! :O) :O)  

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...