Tuesday, April 10, 2018

To Nana's House We Go!



Mommy and Daddy took a little get away trip to the Big Apple....and I hung out at Nana's house! 

Kayla and Nathan were sad about leaving Rowen, but I checked in often with pictures and updates, so I think that helped. He is the most pleasant little boy! He's a great sleeper and very easy to keep. We had the best time together and I got lots of kisses & snuggles! :O)

Thursday 
04.05.18

Sweet guy!!


He cat naps in your lap for his a.m. nap. Just pop in his paci (bip) (which he only takes when he's falling asleep) and cover his head with his blanky and he's out. <3 He usually takes a second cat nap around noon then a longer nap in his crib early evening. 


:O) :O) :O) :O)


Friday
04.06.18

I laid down for a nap but could hear him "talking".....when I went in to check on him he had pulled his socks off with his mouth...LOL little stinker!

Golf cart rides got me like.......

bright eyes!

getting silly while I get his bath ready :O) :O) :O)


Saturday
04.07.18

breakfast time!! 
Rowen slept from 9 pm-5 am fed him then 6-9 am
He eats cereal and fruit for breakfast (every last drop)...LOL


rolls over....and over....and over.....

Pat-A-Cake




I got a better video that I'll share in a separate post! He is soooo sweet and such a big boy!!


Sunday
04.08.18

Mommy & Daddy are coming home today!!

Aunt Gina came by to visit! <3

Mommy and Daddy were soooooo happy to see their sweet boy....and Jasmine was happy they were home too! LOL She was feeling just a tad neglected. LOL


They had a blast in New York.....and we did too here at Nana's house! :O) :O)

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...