Friday, April 20, 2018

Disney Dining: The Boathouse

Tuesday March 20, 2018
Dinner: The Boathouse
@ Disney Springs 




This was a first time experience for us dining at The Boathouse. I had chosen it for my birthday dinner and overall, we really enjoyed it. I'll be completely honest and say though, that I regretted using 4 of our dining credits for this one meal. We had had some amazing food/experiences at the 2-credit restaurants we had chosen during our trip, and while this one was good, I probably won't choose it again unless we do lunch there OOP. 

I got the Lobster Bisque as an appetizer and Peter chose the Steamed Mussels in Cioppino Broth 


We both ordered the 12-oz Filet Mignon Oscar-Style 
{jumbo lump crabmeat, asparagus, and béarnaise}


We added the Roasted Brussels Sprouts....


For dessert, we both chose the Key Lime Pie in a Mason Jar
{with vanilla bean chantilly cream}


[$165.87 = 4 TS credits + $36.21 OOP + cash tip] 

Again, while we had a wonderful dinner at The Boathouse, it didn't WOW me like some of the others had and they didn't cost near as much.
But it's my birthday, and I sure will remember this special day and dinner!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!




No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...