Thursday, April 12, 2018

{throwback thursday}


Throwback to last month's vacation....dreaming of DISNEY and all things SUNNY and WARM!



This morning's devotions in my SAVOR devotional was perfect......


Vacations are therapy for me (us). We can get so busy and caught up in daily tasks we can get distracted from what really matters - quiet, relaxing, reconnecting, slowing things down and just enjoying each other. I was thinking about our vacation this morning and how awesome it was and what it meant for us as a couple, then I read my devotions this morning and Shauna summed it up perfectly. <3 #vacationmode #tbt #throwbackthursday




No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...