Tuesday, April 17, 2018

mornings......

Friday 
04.13.18
Which are you???

I was 100% night owl until a couple of years ago. I blame it on turning 50, along with all the other weird things going on with my body these days. Or maybe it's the coffee.....or did I start drinking coffee because of the early mornings....who knows! Anyway, I really, really love my quiet mornings before the day comes to life and things get all crazy. 

04.14.18 
Saturday morning - sleeping in + breakfast - two things I rarely do but think I really like!

04.16.18

Stormy night! 
[Tornadoes in VA!]
We had wind and heavy rainfall (although I managed to sleep through it). 
Sunshine and beautiful blooming trees outside my window this morning
as I did my devotions on the front room sofa. 
Lazy morning!!

Soon after, the skies started looking funny and the tide came up pretty high.


Tuesday
04.17.18

#blessednana

I updated the pictures in my frame next to the kitchen sink.

LOVE!!!! <3

 Acai Bowl for breakfast. 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...