Monday, April 16, 2018

Our 2018 Disney Vacation - Day 6 [Epcot]

Monday March 19, 2018

EPCOT 

Flower & Garden Festival




Today, I wore my birthday pin! Even though it wasn't officially until tomorrow, I thought I'd make the most of it! :O) I went up to one of the kiosks that sold Mickey Pretzels and was greeted by the sweetest cast member who immediately wished me Happy Birthday! I ordered a Mickey Pretzel and she told me to grab a soda too and enjoy my birthday!! :O) That was soooo sweet! :O)


We shared the pretzel and talked about lunch. We had a Fast Pass for Soarin' soon, so after our "flight" we had a light lunch at Sunshine Seasons which is inside The Land as well.


Soarin' was being refurbished during our last trip so we were very anxious to ride. We both love this one so that makes it even more fun!! WE LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!! I tried getting another FP for later but they were gone. :O(

For lunch, we both did Asian....I got the Mongolian Beef w/Fried Rice and Peter got the Shrimp. We both got sodas.  

[$30.11 = 2 CS credits]

Next, we headed over to ride Test Track using the single-rider queue (no FP) but we don't mind riding this one alone. We stopped to get pictures of some of the topiaries and flowers and to check on the Purple Martins.













We had an early dinner ADR at O'Hana, so we decided to take a break and monorail over to the Polynesian and hang out at the resort until it was time to check in for dinner.

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...