Friday, August 5, 2016

military diet - day 3

military diet - day 3

This is always the hardest day. By now, the lack of caffeine has set in, and the amount of food for this day doesn't quite satisfy!

breakfast

Photo:

5 saltines

1 oz. cheddar cheese

1/2 grapefruit w/stevia  1 small apple

coffee w/stevia + a splash of french vanilla creamer



lunch

Photo:

2 strips bacon 1 hard boiled egg

1 slice bread

tomato slices

unsweetened iced tea


dinner

(((off the wagon)))

Nathan got home today and asked for turkey clubs! For dinner today, I was supposed to have....

1 cup tuna

1/2 banana

1 cup ice cream

instead I had.......

Photo:

1/2 of a TURKEY CLUB!!!


1 cup tuna 3 slices turkey + 1 strip bacon

1-1/2 slices bread

1/2 banana  lettuce/tomato

1 cup ice cream mayo

I also had a Tervis full of apple/pineapple/orange juice.



* DAY 3 SODA FREE!!

* 4 bottles of water




I am anxious to weigh in the morning because I feel like I've lost a few lbs.!!!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...