Friday, August 12, 2016

little visits....


08.10.16

Peter had a later crew change and several errands to run, so I went straight to Lindsey's and spent the day with her and Kamry. 







Allie makes sure to keep Pop-Pop away.....I think somebody is jealous!! :O)




Peter needed a power nap once he got there. I hate it when they stay up on their last watch before crew change and get no sleep before driving home. More worries!! :O(



Kamry rolls over as soon as you put her on her tummy! 
She's the sweetest!! Our big girl!! <3


\

#centerofattention



We had made reservations at Sunset Grille for dinner. It ended up being the White Marlin Tournament and weigh in was right there at the docks.










The evening was gorgeous and dinner was delicious, as usual. 

Peter got the Oysters Rockefeller for an app and we both ordered the imperial, mashed potatoes, and asparagus for our meal.




{Atlantic Flounder Imperial}

32

We bought Lindsey take-out....which after seeing it, I really wish I had ordered!! YUM!


{Jumbo Lump Crab & Shrimp Salad}



08.11.16
#morningswithkamry





Our visits are much too short! I can hardly wait until work is over and we can stay as long as they want us!! :O) Not sure when I will get to back for another little visit.....hopefully not too long!! <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...