Friday, August 26, 2016

{august day book}


August 26, 2016


outside my window.......more HOT HOT HOT temps!! Really looking forward to FALL!


I am wearing.......my usual, capris & a tee!!


a favorite quote this week......

<3:


in the kitchen.......baked pork chop & roasted squash


in my backyard.......my flowers are beautiful! Some that I planted last year, are coming up all over the back patio too!! I also bought seed packets from Dollar Express earlier this spring and most of them grew. :O)
I have had to really be on task with the watering though because it has been blazing HOT!! My pumpkin patch (was) huge, so we cut it back, now it looks dead!! :O(


from the board room (Pinterest)......my next project: command center for bills. I've had one before but it slowly turned into just throwing everything in a drawer. I'll post on this soon.

Command Center


one of my favorite things.......IPSY BAGS!!



my calendar....


-AUGUST-


- 8/11-13 Homecoming CANCELLED

8/19 Logan's Diaper Party-


-SEPTEMBER-


8 days - 9/03 Logan's birthday


10 days - 9/05 Labor Day


 
-OCTOBER-


36 days - 10/01 Last night B&B :O)



66 days - 10/31 HALLOWEEN


-NOVEMBER-


90 days - Thanksgiving


-DECEMBER-

121 days - Christmas

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...