Monday, March 21, 2016

Sunday Stealing: Currently....

Currently I am......

Reading: not reading any books at the moment. My current devotional is Jesus Calling.
Writing: to-do lists for spring cleaning and catching up on blog posts.
Playing: Disney vacation you-tube videos {I'm still having Disney withdrawal!!}
Watching: LOTS of Big Bang Theory {my new fave!!}
Trying: to get organized!!
Cooking: Beef & Broccoli over Rice for dinner today.
Drinking: a Tervis full of  Pepsi....I.need.caffeine!
Calling: H&R Block about our taxes
Pinning: lots of baby stuff!
Tweeting: rarely use Twitter
Crafting: is hanging a wreath considered being crafty? otherwise...nothing!
Doing: lots of planning for the upcoming months!
Going: nowhere...for now! :0)
Loving: that it's Spring!
Hating: that winter weather has come back!
Re-discovering: how it feels to have babies around again! Can't wait for July!
Enjoying: all the good things my family has going on right now!
Thinking: about way too much these days...
Feeling: happy!! :0)
Missing: the whole family being together at one time anymore!
Hoping: that changes soon!
Listening: to the birds singing on this chilly day!
Celebrating: my birthday, Nathan & Kayla's engagement, and Logan's promotion!
Smelling: a Gingerbread Maple Yankee candle burning in the kitchen.
Thanking: the Lord for His many blessings!!!!!
Considering: a nap! LOL
Starting: to get back in work mode.






No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...