Sunday, March 20, 2016

{my birthday week in pictures}

What an awesome birthday week! :O)

One thing I love about my birthday...I share it with the first day of SPRING!!!

3.14.16
(sister's birthday!)

blooming flowers....


my March chalkboards....



3.15.16
my first glambag arrived....#ipsy


3.16.16
off for the day (to get taxes done ugh) and a birthday lunch at The Farmer's Wife

((((this salad is amazing!!))))

Carrot Cake Smith Island Cake to share

Peter got the fried chicken - yum!


I made him guess jelly bean flavors the whole way home...LOL


3.16.16

Nathan & Kayla got engaged!
 


3.17.16
St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's Day Printable Art | May The Dreams You Hold Dearest | Irish Blessing | Home Decor on Etsy, $5.00:  
Peter and I had the house to ourselves today. :O)
For dinner, what else? Corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, & corn bread!


3.18.16

Finally, a "normal" day. Just doing some cleaning and laundry. I had already taken something out for dinner when Peter came home and said "let's go off for the night"....um..ok! We met Lindsey and Danielle and went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. Yum! We had the best time...lots of laughs...until Peter decided to tell the waiter it was my birthday! This was as close as I got to that saddle though! LOL



We stopped for thick shake supplies on the way home and made oreo / m&m thick shakes for dessert. YUM!

Allie decided to spend the night with us! She finally rooted me out and I spent the rest of night in the big reclyner! :O) :O)


3.19.16
A quick Walmart run then lunch at Jersey Mikes! Again YUM!


We got to spend a few more hours with Lindsey & Allie before heading home.
Mexican night for dinner....tacos, mexican rice, & jalapeno poppers!


3.20.16

So today is my birthday. I'm 51! WoW!! How did that happen?!

Lots of birthday cards & gifts, calls, and Instagram & Facebook messages. It was a great day... spent with my family! Nathan and I went to church with Gran, and Peter put a Mississippi Roast on for dinner. The weather was cold and rainy, so we spent the day at home just being lazy.


Mom and Dad came by to visit and bought me a birthday pie!

~Pinapple Cream~

Dad wants to start taking videos again....so here's a little clip! 
Look for more home videos in the future!! :0) 


I am beyond blessed!! 
Happy Birthday to me!!! :O)



No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...