My pumpkin obsession continues and I've even gotten Peter on board. We made a batch of pumpkin waffles for breakfast....and oh my, were they ever good!!
1 cup milk
1/2 cup pumpkin
2 T. butter, melted
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1-1/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Mix together milk, pumpkin, eggs, butter, sugar, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well.
- Cook waffles according to waffle maker instructions.
- Top with butter and warm maple syrup.