Thursday, April 17, 2014

DIY Painted Canvas Project

My friend Wanda and I finally got together tonight for a little catching up {well, a lot of catching up...like 4 hours worth!}. We also worked on a fun project that turned out even better than we expected. I've been wanting a sign with my blog name on it, and almost bought one from etsy, but decided to get a little crafty and paint my own instead. I asked Wanda if she was interested in doing one too, and she soon found her inspiration on Pinterest. I picked up our supplies at Michael's last week, and was happy to see their nicer canvases were on sale 3 for the price of 1...score! Most of the painted canvas projects on Pinterest were done with stickers that were painted over and peeled off, but we decided to stencil our quote and then draw and paint our own design.




Here are the finished projects........

Wanda's Canvas


and mine!!



We are so proud of the way they turned out and already have the perfect spot for them in our homes!

I'm linking up for "Inspire Me Please" weekend blog hop.

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...