Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Top Ten & Pin It Tuesday: Feelin' Fall-y

It's that time of year.....it's starting to feel like F*A*L*L.
Here's what I've been pinning.......
black maxi skirt/white tee/scarf/denim jacket
I bought a black maxi skirt last spring and it's still hanging in my closet w/tags. I like this combo for fall{and I already have these pieces in my closet!}

lanterns
Lanterns......on my to-buy list!
Mini Pumpkin Pies...perfect for Thanksgiving!
mini pumpkin pies.....yes, please!
fall dining outdoors
fall dining outside ...who says the patio is just for summer??
I make Lemon Lush all the time, but can't wait to give this recipe for Pumpkin Lush a try!
Pumpkin Lush ( a new spin on a family favorite: Lemon Lush)
bittersweet wreath
a bittersweet wreath for the front door???
pretty firepit patio backyard area
backyard bonfire
Caramel Apple Bites
caramel apple bites!!!
Dollar store pantry makeover-Must Do!
stay at home = organized home
DIY Chevron pumpkin
chevron pumpkins

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...