Friday, August 2, 2013

5 Q Friday: Aug 2


1. What is on your Summer 2013 bucket list?

This is our second year making a "Summer Bucket List". We had so much fun doing it last year, we decided to give it another try! Here is a link to this year's list!!
2013 Summer List



2. What is the most useless item on your child's back to school list?

Since I don't have any kids going back to school this fall, we don't have a list.

3. What is the one reality TV show that makes no sense to you?

There are MANY, but Naked & Afraid or Honey Boo Boo top the list!! I am not a big fan of reality shows, but somehow I have gotten hooked on this season of Big Brother.
Quick First Impressions of the Big Brother 15 Cast
4. What is one movie you can watch over and over again?

I love watching movies, and there are lots that I can watch over & over again. I've probably watched Sleepless in Seattle a hundred times! A few nights ago, I was channel surfing and stumbled upon "Cold Mountain". I {LOVE} that movie and will watch anytime I get the chance.  
Cold Mountain (One of Best War Movies Ever) In the waning days of the American Civil War, a wounded soldier embarks on a perilous journey back home to Cold Mountain, North Carolina to reunite with his sweetheart. Stars:  Jude Law, Nicole Kidman and Renée Zellweger #Cold #Mountain #movie #war
5. What's your favorite back to school tradition? As of this year, I have no kids in school!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...