Thursday, August 8, 2013

favorite things thursday: bloggers I love

I love having a blog of my own, but I also love reading other blogs as well. I discovered this wonderful world of blogging in 2010, and have been hooked ever since. It took me a few months to figure out where I was going with my own blog, but I finally realized that it didn't need a theme or certain look, I just wanted it to be a journal, MY journal, a place to jot down my thoughts, somewhere to store my photos, and a place to record memories and special occasions. I follow many other blogs religiously, and there are some that I just stumble upon where I only like a particular post. My Mom is also an avid blog reader and has shared lots of awesome blogs that she has discovered. I too, love telling others about blogs I think they might like to follow.
Each week, I'll highlight a favorite blogger of mine.....................let's get started!

Week 1: August 8
I decided to start with a favorite blog of mine: Migonis Home .....living large in a small space.


about Jen

tour their house

holidays
entertaining
Go check out this week's choice....hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as I do! :O)

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...