Space 13 of 30: Cabinet: Binder/Books
I love using binders to help me stay organized. I made a couple last year, one for budget and one for home, but they are bursting at the seams. I decided to break things down a little more and add a few more binders to my collection.
(1) Budget- this binder holds copies of our monthly budget (goes back a year or two), record of income, bank info, account numbers, etc.
(2) Home- this binder has folders for Christmas, paint samples, magazine pages I want to keep, etc.
(3) Travel- I wanted a binder just for vacations we've been on, and for upcoming trip planning. I filed this by year.
(4) Family- this binder will be divided into 3 sections: Peter/ Susan/ Nathan.
(5) Printables- this is my new favorite binder! I now have a place to store my seasonal printables.
|folder in front holds banners|
divided by months/season
I have an extra binder that I want to make into a home management binder. Right now, I keep 2 notebooks on my counter, one for our budget and daily spending, and the other for lists...to-do, grocery, menu planning, etc. Slowly but surely I'll get more organized-one space at a time!