Tuesday, December 11, 2012

slow down December..........

December is literally flying by!!!! I can't believe a third of it is gone already! I've been busy, very busy, too busy to blog, which does not make me happy. I decided to just do a random post of stuff I've been up to, since I don't know when I'll have time to post again.

First things first, we leave for Florida tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone is super excited! I can't wait to see the castle all lit up! I am going to take LOTS of pictures! :O)

  • shopping- we spent all day shopping on Friday. We found the perfect tree at Lowes. We chose a Noble Fir again, as we really loved the one we got last year. They don't shed too much, I love that the branches are sturdier, and of course, they smell amazing! I also bought some garland for the front door.
I managed to check off quite a few gifts from my list, and picked up some other holiday items. I went a little crazy in Hobby Lobby, but how can you not?? I found some burlap ribbon for the tree-which I love!!


We took a little time out for lunch at Olive Garden...YUM!!!
 
 
 

  • windows- Window World came last Wednesday to install our windows. It took less than 2 hrs. to install 6 windows! I highly recommend this company, from the customer service, to the sales guy, to the installers, a great company to deal with -money well spent.
 
 

  • lights- After looking at battery operated lights for our windows for several years, I finally broke down and ordered these:
Bethlehem Lights Set of 4 Battery Op. Window Candles - H193166
Bethlehem Lights Set of 4 Battery Op.Window Candles
Again, money well spent! I {{love}} them! We have them on timer- so no more extension cords to unplug.

    Hopefully, I'll get a chance to post more soon......I can't believe Christmas is just 2 weeks away!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...