Friday, December 28, 2012

christmas 2012 (post 1)

Looking back over the month of December, I can't help but wonder how I got through it- but amazingly, I did! Along with the usual hustle and bustle of Christmas preparation, I spent 5 days in Florida for Nathan's Senior Trip from 12/12-16, got home on Sunday night and quickly prepared for Logan and Lindsey's visit Mon-Tues 12/17-18, went away for the weekend Sat-Sun 12/22-23, getting back home just in time for the Church Choir Cantata and Christmas Program that night.
the beautful tree
they did an amazing job singing, I especially loved 'O Holy Night,
which is my favorite Christmas hymn

Nathan and Kayla did great job in the play, along with the other cast

cuties Lacee and Addison singing "Away in a Manger"
 
Very touching program! Everyone was blessed! It was the first Christmas festivity I had been able to get to, since I was away for the breakfast and church party. I was so glad I was able to see this.

Nathan and Kayla finally decorated the gingerbread house that night. With 2 days until Christmas, we were finally getting into the holiday spirit!!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...