Thursday, October 18, 2012

deal of the day....free address labels

There are tons of freebies, coupons, samples, discounts, and other great deals out there that I see posted or get emails about every day but rarely take advantage of. A few months ago, I posted about a deal Shutterfly had for free address labels, and yesterday, I saw another post over on The Free Frugal Gal's blog for more free labels! This time, Vistaprint was offering the freebie and with my grad in mind, I ordered 140 {free} graduation labels (retail value $7.99). There were several pages of designs, here's what I chose:
I had them printed with his full name and I think they turned out really nice! I only had to pay $3.50 s/h.
I looked today, and the deal is gone, but check back often, they offer deals like this all the time. Maybe they will do a free business card deal soon, since I'm planning on getting my own cards done for next season, even better if they are free!
 
Who doesn't like getting a deal? It only takes a few minutes, and finding those little surprises in your mailbox is always fun! For the rest of October, I will post my "deal of the day", with the link, and hopefully, you'll be able to get some free stuff too!!
 
While I'm on the subject of my grad......SENIOR PORTRAIT proofs arrived today....OMG!!! :O)
I'll try to share a few pictures soon!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...