Friday, October 12, 2012

5Q Friday: 10/12/12

      
Linking up for 5Q Friday......
1. Did you have any homecoming traditions? Nope
2. Do you ask your spouse before spending money? Nope, unless it's a pretty big purchase, and then still, I wouldn't ask, we'd just discuss it.
cut your spending from The Budget Diet
3. If you could be famous for something what would it be?

4. Have you ever seriously thought you were going crazy? This question made me laugh, but seriously, no I haven't.
this is cute!

5. How do you eat your steak? Burger? (as in, well done, medium, still moo-ing...) make it medium-well please!!

blt burger; best burger.

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...