Saturday, October 20, 2012

5Q Friday & volleyball anyone?

I know it's Saturday, but there was no way I could post yesterday. When life seems it can't get any busier...it does! On top of an already hectic week, my yesterday went something like this: normal daily household stuff in the morning {laundry...laundry...and umm, laundry}, made cupcakes for the volleyball marathon, pizza bake fundraiser 2-4 p.m., made dinner {guess who had pizza for dinner?}, volleyball marathon 6-until w/ kitchen duty at the gym 6-8 p.m. Nathan's team is 2-1 after last night. Great night...round 2 tonight!
 

 
 
 
 

Now on to 5Q Friday hosted by
 
1. Where do you hide junk when people come over?
Our bedroom seems to be the catch-all room.2. Do political ads help you decide who you are going to vote for?No, they are just plain annoying!! Besides, I already know who I'm going to vote for.3. What's your favorite holiday party to host?I usually host Christmas Eve dinner, but it's not a big party, just a small family gathering.4. You go to an island with your husband and can only take one personal item. What is it?Body wash w/ built-in shampoo! At least I'll be clean...LOL!5. If you found out your spouse was a Dexter style serial killer (only kills people to save others) would you rat?
Yes, I would, I'm really not into serial killers.....

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...