Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Copy Cat Project - Hydrangea Wreath

There are so many crafty people out there in blogland -I would love to copy some of their projects!! This one really took my eye, especially since the b&b where I work has a yard full of beautiful hydrangeas! Last fall, I cut some of blooms that had turned to there beautiful burgandy and green colors. This year, I plan to dry them and make a wreath for our front door like this one. I found this project on one of the blogs I follow: http://fullofgreatideas.blogspot.com/2010/10/make-your-own-beautiful-hydrangea.html



So pretty!! I will post pictures of my wreath project once I get it done!!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...