Sunday, June 19, 2011

21 Day Organizing Challenge - day 3

Relax & Surf Sunday



day 3 - laundry room
As you enter through the back door, you pass through our laundry room. It's small, but very functional! We bought a front load washer a few years ago, but haven't replaced the dryer yet, because it still works. My initial plan was to stack the washer and dryer, but may just keep them side/side and add the riser underneath w/ drawer. Love the {he} washer, can't wait to add the dryer! The laundry room is just off the kitchen. I painted it Olive Sprig Green and did the trim in white. I added a Longaberger Orchard Park Plaid valance to the back door, and bought some coordinating red/green stripe bins for the shelves.
Swiffer Wet Jet & Vacuum......great investment for keeping the ceramic tile clean!
This thing really gets a workout....I average 2-3 loads per day.
Hello Kitty....Jaxson's favorite spot to nap in the sun!
On the back of the door that goes into the kitchen: hats and my cloth grocery bags.
















Storage boxes: greeting cards in one & my stenciling supplies in the other.






Laundry supplies {I always mark the date when I open a new bottle of detergent- to see how long it lasts}






Bought the catfood container from organize.com. Keeps the food fresher!






I labeled the bins.




MISC: tape, batteries,candles, etc.



Iron/Lightbulbs






Pet Supplies {and frequently used tools}...



This sign hangs over the door that leads into the kitchen.



This room was pretty organized. I didn't have to do much organize it for this challenge, but I did give it a good cleaning for the pictures! :O)

1 comment:

Shabby Chic Mom said...

looking good! organizing is awesome!

Hello! newest follower on GFC from the relax and surf hop! Would love for you to stop by and follow back and say hello!
http://www.bragallaboutit.com

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...