Monday, June 6, 2011

21 Day Organizing Challenge - day 1





Day 1 - junk drawer







{before}
Now we all have these, don't we??? The drawer you put all those things in that you never can find a home for and once you put them in that drawer, you never remember what's in there. That "stuff" that is just taking up space, stuff you rarely use, but devote a whole drawer to. Not only does it take up space, but it's usually a messy space. If I'm going to have a "junk" drawer, why can't it be nice and organized? I think taking this 21 day organizing challenge will help me do just that......get organized!!!{after}
This drawer is in my kitchen. I keep stuff like jars, old calendars (I keep them from several years back), printer ink, mailing supplies, Coke caps, and other misc. items in this drawer. When I emptied it out, there were lots of things that didn't belong in there, like extension cords, greeting cards, pet toys, etc. I moved them to their respective places & even threw away a few things. For now, the junk drawer is neat & tidy....we'll see how long it stays like this!!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...