Saturday, June 25, 2016

Hello Fresh Review: Pork & Chinese Eggplant Stir-Fry


Mom used the FREE Hello Fresh code and got her first box, but then ended up getting sick the same day it arrived. She made one of the three meals, but gave us the other two to cook. Thankfully, she is feeling much better, but sorry that she wasn't able to try the other delicious HF meals.

I made this one today, but since it was for both Peter and I, I cooked up a few baked pork chops to go along with it. This was my first time eating eggplant and I actually really liked it. This dish was very tasty!! :O)

Pork and Chinese Eggplant Stir-Fry over Brown Rice
 


 
Ingredients:
 
8 oz. ground pork
1 Chinese eggplant
1 yellow squash
2 scallions
2 cloves garlic
1 lime
3/4 cup brown rice
1 chicken stock concentrate packet
2 T. soy sauce
olive oil
 
 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...