Sunday, June 5, 2016

Sunday Stealing: Meal Skipper Meme

Meal Skipper Meme



1. Do you skip meals sometimes? Not if I can help it!
2. Last time you overate? Last week, at Texas Roadhouse.
3. Do you like Mexican food? YES! 
4. Do you like Chinese food? Yes.
5. Do you like Italian food? YES! 
6. Do you like American food? Definitely. 
7. Have you ever been on a diet? My last diet was last fall...The Military Diet.
8. Do you like vegetables? Love veggies!! 
9. On a scale from 1 to 5 how much do you eat a day (1= not eating, 5= eating 3 meals)? 5
10. Do you think you eat healthily? Not as healthy as I should. 
11. Do you think you are ugly? No
12. Do you like your hair? Not on bad hair days!
13. Do you like the way you look? It is what it is!
14. Would you want to change anything? I would love to be at least 20 lbs. lighter!!
15. Do you ever wear a lucky color? No....except during football season...I wear the Bears navy & orange on game day!
16. Do you care how other people see you? I did more when I was younger, but the older I got the more I realized as long as you feel good about yourself then that's the only opinion that really matters.
17. Do you or have you ever worn braces? No.
18. Do you wear glasses and/or contacts? Glasses - I am near and far sighted! 
19. Do you want to gain weight, lose weight, or stay about the same? LOSE WEIGHT!!
20. What do you do if you have the flu? I want a blanket and the sofa, some Coke with ice, some Salitine crackers, and a movie please....(and there may be a little whining!) but fortunately, this only happens about once every 5 or so years (I'm pretty healthy).
21. How many tries to get your drivers license? 1
22. Are you saving up for anything in the future? ALWAYS .... A VACATION!! 
23. Do you have a lot of spare time? That's funny!!!
24. Do you consider yourself a responsible person? Definitely. 
25. Do you consider yourself a lazy person? Not lazy (but have been known to procrastinate). 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...