Saturday, October 3, 2015

The Simple Woman's Day Book: October 2015

For Today...10/03
 
Outside my window....

rain...wind...tide...repeat
 

I am thankful....
 
 for 40% off everything fall at Hobby Lobby where I found this beautiful "tableware" for this year's Thanksgiving dinner!
(our new tradition at Thanksgiving is using disposable plates, etc. so we can spend more time enjoying the family instead of doing all those dishes!!) :O)
I am wearing...
 
jeans and a tee (and a raincoat!)
 
 
a favorite quote of the day....
 
Gratitude Changes Everything Free Printable Gray & Gold
 
 
In the kitchen....
 
homemade turkey pot pie
 
 
From the board room (Pinterest):
 
chunky floating shelves --
(Link HERE)

 
One of my favorite things....
 
[11/52] photo challenge: autumn
#52weekphotochallenge #autumn #caramelapple
#apples #fall #myfavoritethings
 
 

on the calendar....

OCTOBER

 1 days - 10/04 last night at b&b (actually closed on 9/30)
 28 days - 10/31 Halloween

 
NOVEMBER

 54 days - 11/26 Thanksgiving

 
DECEMBER

  82 days - 12/25 Christmas

 
JANUARY

 89 days - Happy New Year 2016!
 
 
FEBRUARY
 
133 days - 2/14 Valentine's Day
 
 
MARCH
 
150 days - 3/2 DISNEY VACATION 2016!!
 


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...