Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Simple Woman's Day Book: August Edition


Outside my window....today was gorgeous!!!! Perfect temps & windows open!! :O)

I am thinking....somehow I am getting through this busy, hectic week at work {alone}! Beth is away this week and other than today, I've been on my own at the b&b!! A big thanks to Dad for picking up my guests!!! :O)

I am thankful....that things are going good with Nathan. He seems very contented and says he is getting the hang of things on the boat. One week down...one to go {hopefully he'll get home next week!}.

In the kitchen....I put beans in the crockpot this morning and fried a few soft crabs for dinner today. YUM!!

I am wearing....khaki capris and a purple 2013 t-shirt.

I am creating....NOTHING!!! Life is just too busy right now to be creative....LOL

I am looking forward to.... Logan & Lindsey's visit this weekend!!!

Around the house....giving the house a major cleaning since we have company coming! :O)

A favorite quote of the day:
Life is a balance of holding on and letting go - Rumi awesome-quotes

One of my favorite things.... vacation dreaming!!!
beach in the middle of nowhere (love the pink chairs)

Upcoming plans:

2 days until Homecoming / L & L home for a visit (8/16-17)

20 days until back to school & Logan's birthday!!! :O) (9/03)

22 days until football season! :O) :O) Bears first game is 9/08.

 27 days until the we go to the O's game!!! (9/10) ......crossing our fingers that Nathan won't miss it!!!!!!!

 53 days until the end of the b&b season (10/07)

78 days until Halloween (10/31)

106 days until Thanksgiving (11/28)

 133 days until Christmas (12/25)

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...