Thursday, August 15, 2013

favorite things thursday: bloggers I love

Week 2- August 15: There have been some bloggers that I have followed since my discovery of the world of blogging. Erin at Sunny Side Up is one of them.
grab my buttonHow I style my hair

She first snagged my attention with her obsession with organizing.





After only a few days of reading her blog, I was hooked. I love her writing style.
I love her posts on motherhood and family:

fashion & photography:

 creativity:
 and lately, their new house:

 I especially love her decorating style.....


I feel like I should go paint something aqua! :O)

Go check out Erin's blog, I'm sure you'll love it, just as much as I do!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...