Friday, May 25, 2012

5Q Friday...5/25

1. Are you a napper? Didn't used to be but lately I've been taking a {little rest} after dinner. I just posted about this a few weeks ago.
2. What was your favorite subject in school? Most hated? Favorite subject was math {and english}. Subject I didn't love was history.
3. Did you have the something old new borrowed and blue at your wedding? What were they? LOL .....I honestly don't remember {it's been almost 29 years!}:O)
4. What one thing are you determined to do this summer? Go kayaking......and go to the beach more....
5. Ice cream or Popsicles? Icecream.......
and make it mint chip please!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...