Friday, January 20, 2012

5Q Friday...1/20

Five Question Friday
1. Where do you hide the reeeally good snacks? I don't normally hide snacks, but if I did, it would be in one of the drawers in the fridge. The guys never search for stuff, if it's not right in front of them, they don't go looking!! :O)

2. Do u keep your vehicle clean or am I the only one who has things falling out of their van? Our SUV is always clean....thanks to DH Peter!
3. Have you ever been to Vegas? Not yet!!

4. Warm room light blankets or cold room warm snuggly blanket? Most definitely, cold room/snuggly blankets!

5. What is the worst airplane/flying experience you've ever had? I've only flown one time and I really didn't mind it {other than de-icing the plane before take off}. Peter, on the other hand, hates flying, hence our 15 hour road trips to FL.

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...