Sunday, January 29, 2012

Room Re-do: finishing touches

Yes, I am a procrastinator, and yes, it does take me months to complete a project, but for those of you have followed along since the beginning of the room re-do, here are  a few pictures of some of the finishing touches. I've been on the lookout for a few items to put on the entry dresser. Here's what I finally came up with.......



Now to decide on what to hang on the walls. Other than the circle mirrors, I haven't hung anything else yet.
I am loving this room! It's always nice to have a space to blog, read, nap, watch a movie, or just have some quiet time.

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...