Friday, January 6, 2012

5Q Friday...Jan 06


1. What is the weather like where you are and do you like it? Very mild, high 50's today! Love this weather!


2. When you're sick what do you seek comfort from? I like to get on the sofa, with a pillow & blanket, comfy jammies, & a diet coke w/ crushed ice......although I rarely get sick....did I just jinx it???


3. What do you need to do before the end of the month? We are insulating our attic and putting a new floor down up there. On a fun note, we are going on vacation!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll be traveling from JAN 11-18, we're going to Disney!!

4. Have you ever served on a jury? Nope.

5. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? Most definitely our kitty Jaxson! She is so spoiled!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...