Saturday, October 15, 2011

5Q Friday 10/14



1. Do you prefer your ice cream in a bowl or in a cone? I'll take my ice crem on a cone....preferably a waffle cone!





2. What three things do you love the smell of? I love the smell of (1) something baking....bread, cakes, pies, cookies.....you get the picture. (2) Candles.....especially a fall scent like Spiced Pumpkin. (3) freshly washed laundry....especially if it has been line dried. :O)


3. Gift cards or no? (In regards to gift giving...) Although I love shopping for the perfect gift, I have come to realize that most people {love} getting a gift card. And not to mention, you can get gift cards from anywhere now, so there is something for everybody. Who doesn't like having $$ to spend at their favorite store to pick out exactly what they want Or you can just go the really easy way and just get one that can be used anywhere. Yes to gift cards!!!



4. What sports did you play in high school if any and do you still play them? Just a little softball, but never played anymore after high school.
5. Were you in band in high school? No What instrument did you play? None

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...