Wednesday, January 29, 2020

[WINTER] Stitch Fix

WINTER FIX ❄️ 
my stylist knocked it out of the park this time with all 5 items! 💗 


1️⃣ jeans - I’ve said this before, but if you only do @stitchfix for their jeans - it’s worth it!!! 
The quality, style, fit, and even the price, makes their jeans my go to for “perfect” jeans. ☑️


2️⃣ I’ve been eyeing tops with a pop of floral and this hooded pullover had the perfect color combo = charcoal + deep rose. 🌺


3️⃣ a long neutral cardigan - who doesn’t need a soft, comfy cardigan to add to their winter capsule? Perfect for layering with either of the next 2 tops below w/jeans and booties. I’m ready to pack now for our next getaway! 


4️⃣ this taupe-y neutral top has an amazing fit. The knotted bottom helps give a more flattering look around my middle. ☺️


5️⃣ a striped top is a closet staple. Mine needed replacing and this one does the job with its soft, stretchy fabric and longer hemline in the back. 🖤



I HAD to keep this entire box! 🤦🏼‍♀️ I needed another pair of jeans, and was ready to replace a few pieces in my winter capsule wardrobe. It’s also a better deal if you keep all 5 pieces (of course🤦🏼‍♀️) since you get a 25% discount plus you get to deduct your $20 styling fee. 💗

Stylists picks total: $218.00
Buy all discount 25%. -$54.50
--------------------------------
order subtotal $163.50
Styling fee: purchase credit.  -$20.00
----------------------------------
shipping = FREE
ORDER TOTAL: $143.50


If you haven’t tried @stitchfix I highly recommend it! If you sign up 
- please use the discount code below and we both earn some spending money!💰

9993849

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...